We are pleased to announce that we are now a part of the SuffolkPro Help network.
Suffolk ProHelp is a network of businesses who offer support free of charge to voluntary organisations and community groups. We have been looking for a way to contribute to our local community in a meaningful and ongoing basis, and having spoken at length with Suffolk ProHelp it felt like a great fit. Several people associated with Andrew Laws Associates Ltd have enjoyed volunteering in a variety of ways in the past and we are really pleased to be able to make volunteering a part of our working lives.
If your organisation needs assistance with any aspect of Internet Marketing and SEO you can request help directly using this page on the Suffolk ProHelp website.
Part of the challenge of engaging an Internet Marketing agency like Andrew Laws Associates Ltd is knowing what help is available. So here a fairly rough and ready (and certainly not complete) list of ways we might be able to help:
- Do you need help setting up and managing a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social network presence?
- Would you like to know how to create motivating content that will help your organisation meet its goals?
- Is your core message getting to the right people? We can help you figure out who your audience is and how to reach them efficiently.
- Does your website need some love?
- Could you use a little help with strategic marketing planning?
- Are you aware of which Internet services could help your organisation for free?
- Have you considered making short videos for Facebook or YouTube?
On our podcast we frequently talk about how Internet Marketing is a broad spectrum. When there is so much information available it can be difficult to filter out the chaff and focus on the good bits. If that sounds like a challenge you would appreciate some help with then please let us know.